Great Caesar’s Ghost is proud to bring you a list of practical tips on how to make more money.
- When choosing a college degree, go for a STEM (Science, technology, engineering, or math) degree. For the ladies: Marry a man with a STEM degree.
- Reach out to successful businessmen such as Warren Buffet or Carl Icahn via LinkedIn to see if you can pick their brains over a cup of coffee.
- If you’ve invested your life savings in the stock market, remember to get a good running start before hurling yourself from your 39th-floor window.
- my .friend’s mate Is getting 98$. HOURLY. on the internet.”….two days ago new Mc.Laren. F1 bought after earning 18,512$,,,this was my previous month’s paycheck ,and-a little over, 17k$ Last month ..3-5 h/r of work a days ..with extra open doors & weekly. paychecks.. it’s realy the easiest work I have ever Do.. I Joined This 7 months ago and now making over 87$, p/h.
- As economist John Maynard Keynes wrote, “You’ve got to spend money to make money.”
- Write your congressperson and ask him or her to submit a bill authorizing the government to print more cash.
- Make a list of ten business associates and ask them what their immediate needs are and what they’d be willing to pay. Then invest a small amount of money in whips, ball gags, and lube so you can service those needs.
- Get a second job and kiss your social and family lives goodbye.
- Have you heard about Bitcoin? A buddy of mine bought some. Yeah I don’t know either.
- Selling unneeded household items is a great way to make quick cash while reducing clutter. White children are currently going for $15,000 a pop.
- Have you opened that 401(k) at your job yet? Your dad’s in the other room but he wants to know.
- If you’re poor and need to leech off taxpayers for a few years, vote Democrat. Once you’ve built up enough wealth that you need to protect it in an offshore account, switch to Republican.